New Membership and Exchange Program Combines the Best of Vacation Ownership
While Club Interval Gold is purchased directly from participating Interval-affiliated resorts, new buyers and existing owners who enroll in the program will be served by dedicated advisors through Interval's Member-Services Centers.
"Since 1994, Interval has offered members with points-based interests the ability to trade points for traditional weeks. More recently, Gold members have also been able to take advantage of ShortStay Exchange for as many vacations as their points allow," said Jeanette Marbert, Interval's chief operating officer. "Now, Club Interval Gold offers week-owners the flexibility to convert their vacation time into points.
They can use points to access resorts in our worldwide network, or redeem them to travel as they choose, from a weekend golf getaway to a weeklong family cruise. We know that consumers will enjoy the many advantages of this exciting new program."
From day one of enrollment, Club Interval Gold members can utilize their points to further enhance their vacation exchange experiences in the following ways:
- Exchange throughout Interval's worldwide network of approximately 2,600 resorts.
- Choose ShortStay ExchangeSM to take as many quick breaks (from two to six nights each) as available points allow.
- Search and confirm across various locations, unit sizes, and seasons, and for as many stays as available points allow.
- Combine deposits to increase the points balance and trade up to larger units and/or higher-season vacations.
- Select Interval Options(R) to apply points toward the purchase of a cruise, spa, or golf vacation.
Owners are not obligated to join for a minimum number of years, and they control their home resort weeks until they determine how to use them. It really does offer the best of both worlds to our valued resort clients and consumer members."
Club Interval Gold members also receive these travel and leisure benefits, which may vary by market:
- Getaway Discounts - $25 off the prices of all Getaway vacation rentals.
- VIP ConciergeSM - 24/7 personal assistance for purchasing concert tickets, making dinner reservations, and more.
- Hotel, Dining, and Leisure Discounts- Access to more than 75,000 premium discounts from Entertainment(R) at IntervalWorld.com.
- Hertz #1 Club Gold(R)- Complimentary membership that provides expedited car rentals at more than 1,000 locations in 23 countries.
- Interval Travel(R) for rates often unavailable to the general public on cruises, hotel stays, rental cars and airline tickets.
- Member publications including the Interval International Resort Directory (available through complimentary iPhone(R), iPad(R), and BlackBerry(R) apps as well), Interval World magazine, and the Go IntervalWorld.com newsletter.
Interval International operates membership programs for vacationers and provides value-added services to its developer clients worldwide. Based in Miami, Florida, the company has been a pioneer and innovator in serving the vacation ownership market for 35 years. Today, Interval has an exchange network of approximately 2,600 resorts in over 75 nations. Through offices in 14 countries, Interval offers high-quality products and benefits to resort clients and approximately 2 million families who are enrolled in various membership programs. Interval is an operating business of Interval Leisure Group, Inc. a leading global provider of membership and leisure services to the vacation industry.
Press Release submitted by Interval Leisure Group (ILG) - 28th March 2011.